On December 7th, 2017, the groundbreaking ceremony of NamYoung Vina Factory was solemnly held at Trang Bang Industrial Park, An Tinh Ward, Trang Bang District, Long An Province.
The ceremony was conducted with formal etiquette and the special attendance of the following representatives from the Investor – NamYoung Vina Company Limited, and the General Contractor – Trung Hau Construction Corporation and delegates:
- Mr. Nam Young Ki, General Director of NamYoung Vina Company Limited
- Mr. Ta Quoc Dung – General Director of Trang Bang Industrial Park
- Mr. Vo Dai Khoi – General Director of Trung Hau Construction Group
- Mr. Ryoo Huyn Kuk – Deputy General Director of Trung Hau Construction Group
- Mr. Hoang Ngoc Minh Toan – Deputy General Director of Trung Hau Construction Group
Established in 1989 in Busan, Korea, NamYoung Textile is one of the leading textile companies in Korea.
In recent years, the potential for the development of industries in Viet Nam through the advantages of the labor market, political stability, infrastructure upgrading of industrial zones, FDI inflows into Vietnam increased sharply, in which Korea was always among the leading countries.
Following that trend and the need to expand the production, NamYoung Textile has established NamYoung Vina in Vietnam to carry out its investment in Vietnam at Trang Bang Industrial Zone, Tay Ninh.
With a total area of 15.000 m2, and Trung Hau Construction Group is chosen to be a General Contractor for this project.